Friday, April 17, 2009

The Journey Begins...

Yesterday, I decided to join Weight Watchers.
Today, I need to find some emotional strength. The thought of journaling everything is so unappealing to me. The thought of this excess poundage is more unappealing, so the journey begins!

I've been overweight my whole life. Ten years ago, I lost a bit of tonnage and kept it off for quite awhile. The past few years, it has crept back on. The reflection in the mirror is not a happy one, so the journey begins!

Perhaps writing about it, attending meetings and talking to others will help. I joined an online support group and 2 friends are going to meetings with me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Kellianne I am sure with all the support from your ww meetings and our online support group that you will be successful!! Love your doggies!

    ReplyDelete